|Bedroom on Fire Brings 38 Volunteer Firefighters to La Plata|
|By Coordinator/Public Information Officer William Smith|
|July 1, 2020|
Just at 2:00 p.m. 911 received a call the "bedroom of their home was on fire" sounding the "structure fire" assignment to 6800 Glen Albin Road. Units arrived in a minute to find a fire burning on the bed within the master bedroom and was extinguished. Fire Marshal's Office notified, small child playing with a candle accidentally caught the bed on fire....
|Units:||E12, E101, E151, E82, E143, E73, FTA1, T12, T11, SQ3, CH1, PA519, CAR1707|